Psychopath tend to commit serious crimes. Forensic psychologists and legal professionals use psychopathic symptoms to assist in their investigations when crimes occur. This article has compiled the characteristics of people with psychopaths. Their causes and possible methods of treatment for psychopath disease.
At present, it is not known exactly what causes a person to have psychopathic traits or antisocial personality disorder. UFABET It may be the result of internal factors of the patient together with external factors. like the environment in which the patient grew up.
- Heredity, if a family member has psychopathic symptoms This trait can be passed on to other members of the family.
- Disorders of the prefrontal cortex involved in thinking, decision-making and planning, and the amygdala involved in the transmission of emotions such as fear. brain that may be genetic and an accident that affects the brain
- Family problems and bad childhood experiences. Such as neglect, physical or emotional abuse , domestic violence divorced parents Seeing crimes from family members and people in the community Dating violent friends.
- Some personality traits in childhood. Such as being easily irritable impulsive
- Psychiatric disorders, such as Conduct Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), are predisposed to symptoms of antisocial personality disorder.